I am delighted to advise (subject to Scottish Government guidelines) that we will be able to return to face to face teaching in term 3 of this academic year. The term resumes week commencing 19th April and in line with the current guidelines the first week will be online followed by a very welcome return to the studios from 26th April.
See term dates below:
Monday 19th April 2021 to Saturday 26th June 2021
Monday 28th June – Sunday 4th July.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Your safety as a student is of course our highest priority and the team is continuing to work extremely hard to put measures in place to create a safe and welcoming environment. These measures include the following:
- Throughout the School social distancing and enhanced hygiene will be reinfored with clear signage.
- Hand sanitiser is available for all staff and students throughout the School.
- Studio layouts make it easier to keep a distance.
- Face and hand coverings are available for staff and students.
- Staggered break times are in place to allow for physical distancing.
- A deep clean schedule is in place.
With these measures in place we look forward to offering students the experience of learning with our fantastic staff and excellent studio environment when we are able to return to the studios.
Leith School of Art is a very special place and I would like to thank you for your continuing friendship and support.
Very best wishes
Nick Devison, Principal