As a Patron, you will be helping us:
- provide assisted places for students whose financial circumstances would otherwise prevent them from coming to study with us
- run weekly community classes for local people on low income
- work with Edinburgh secondary schools, particularly with disadvantaged students
- undertake necessary repairs and improvements to our building and fabric
Who are the Patrons?
By becoming a Patron you will join a group of people who know and love Leith School of Art, and who share our passion for helping students realise their creative potential. You will play a vital role in shaping the future success and growth of Leith School of Art.
You can support the School by becoming a Patron at a level and annual donation to suit you:
- Ochre - £100 and over (or £9 per month by Standing Order)
- Viridian - £250 and over (or £21 per month by Standing Order)
- Cerulean - £500 and over (or £42 per month by Standing Order)
- Alizarin - £1,000 and over (or £84 per month by Standing Order)
- The levels of donation are confidential, and we only ever thank the Patrons publicly as a group, so your individual gift will remain private.
Benefits of being a Patron
Our community of Patrons receive updates about the life of the School, with news of special events and developments. We hold special Previews for our Patrons together with our Friends of the Christmas and Summer Exhibitions. The Previews give you the chance to see and buy the work on display in a less busy environment, before the crowds arrive! As a Patron, you will also be invited to exclusive Patrons events. This might be a talk by a visiting speaker, an introduction to one of our tutors, or an insight into an aspect of the School’s life. These popular social events are enjoyed as opportunities to get to know the other Patrons, as well as School staff and tutors.
If you would like to find out more about the Patrons, please get in touch with Gwen Rowland, Fundraiser, for an informal chat on 0131 554 5761 or email: Gwen@LeithSchoolofArt.co.uk. Gwen will be delighted to hear from you!