Founded in 1988, we improve our teaching and facilities year after year and intend to continue building on our wealth of experience to provide a special and rewarding art education for all.
It is our aim:
- to deliver excellence in teaching art and design, enabling substantial individual development
- to create an inspiring, inclusive and focused environment for learning
- to make art education accessible to all regardless of circumstances
- to enable students to build confidence and develop their creative gifts to the highest standards
- to provide a balance of traditional and contemporary practice
- to provide each individual with encouragement and constructive criticism, creating a positive dialogue for learning
- to provide an art education that emphasises the whole person, both in pastoral care and in the curriculum.